Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your financing information (such as social security number, date of birth, and income)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
|How we use information you give to us
|Why we collect it
|We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Site and the App, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.
|Accept payment, fulfill orders, provide refunds
|We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and deliver your orders, and we use your payment information to process payments and comply with applicable law.
|Application for financing solutions offered by financing providers
|We collect your financing information on behalf of the financing provider you choose and send the information to that financing provider to facilitate your application to financing products.
|Sending you account information
|We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Site, the App, or the terms and policies that apply to them.
|To offer an improved user experience
|We use your communications and contact history with us, as well as other information such as additional profile information, to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site and the App and to personalize and customize your experience.
|Analytics, training and quality assurance
|We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.
|Communication, marketing and advertising
|We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities. We may also use automatically collected information to trigger marketing communications, for example shopping cart reminders via SMS.
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought, what you've placed in or removed from your cart, or what items you've saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you've used the Site or the App, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
- Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Site and the App)
When We Share Your Information
- EZ Able, LLC. subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, postal mail, and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time by clicking any "unsubscribe" link in any marketing message you receive from us. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Note that if you request that we stop sending you marketing messages, we will continue to send you administrative and service communications (such as order updates and other important or transactional information).
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with EZ Able or using the Site of App, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
On EZ Able-owned and operated sites, as well as unaffiliated sites and properties, we may display tailored interest-based advertising. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain EZ Able content or ads, interacting with EZ Able tools, or using our payment services. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook's Custom Audience service.
You can opt out of receiving certain third-party interest-based ads, or learn more about behavioral advertising, by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note that if you opt out of behavioral advertising, you will still see advertisements - they will just not be tailored to your interests. Also note that deleting browser cookies can remove the cookie preferences you have made, so you may need to opt out again.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
Our Security Measures
Keeping Your Information
Information for California Residents
- The categories of personal information EZ Able has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which EZ Able collects your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom EZ Able has shared your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information EZ Able has collected about you.
|Does EZ Able Transfer This?
|Internet and Other Network Activity
|Sensory Information - Audio, Visual, Olfactory
|Employment Related Information
|Inferences About Any of the Above
Information for Visitors from Outside of the United States
How to Contact Us
We always want to hear from our customers - especially with questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices. Please don't hesitate to contact us here or in writing at: