Linear Shower Drain by Quickdrain. Proline Drain Body is the 1st Step to creating a beautiful curbless tiled shower easy.
Select a drain cover that matches your personal style. Linear drain system, by QuickDrain.
316L Stainless Steel Drain Body - Available in 13 Stock Lengths
Custom sizing & configurations are available
In-Stock Sizes: PLD26, PLD27.5, PLD30, PLD36, PLD40, PLD44, PLD46, PLD48, PLD52, PLD57, PLD63, PLD68
The Proline linear shower drain system is your premier universal design solution to create walkin tiled showers. No longer be limited to mosaic tiles for shower floors. This solution creates a sleek looking, modern and functional shower. Form and function come together while maintaining Universal Design principles.
PROLINE DRAIN IS NOW DESIGNED FOR USE WITH LIQUID WATERPROOFING.
DO YOU WANT TO USE MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING? TRY QUICKDRAIN'S MORE AFFORDABLE LINEAR DRAIN | SHOWERLINE DRAIN. CLICK HERE
- Clean and unintrusive look.
- Use any size tile.
- Eliminate the hassle of poured shower pans. Quick Drain has innovative membrane and sealant system.
- Side and bottom drain outlet models available.
- Very high drain flow capacity.
- High quality Stainless Steel drain.
- Easy to clean. Removable drain cover and strainer. Even the waste pipe is accessible for cleaning.
- Ideal for: shower drain, deck drain, pool drain.
- Unlimited drain length. Linear drain segments can be coupled. Very appealing and attractive design. The slot drain cover is only 1 1/2" (one and half inches) wide.
• 18 Gauge 316L Stainless Steel
• Key feature of the drain body is a fully sloped trough that prevents
standing water and solids being deposited in the trough
• 2" I.D. schedule 10 stainless steel down spout waste outlet
• Length adjustability of drain trough with use of trough extensions to
accommodate finished openings from 26.25" - 72". QuickDrain USA
recommends the drain cover extend the entire length of the shower
pan (wall to wall or wall to curb)
• Height adjustability of drain cover with use of spacers for different
thicknesses of finish material from 3/8" to 3/4". Custom spacers are
available for finish material thicknesses from 1"- 2 1/2"
• Custom drain lengths available from 10"-100”. Side outlets,
Commercial outlets, Multiple outlets and Resinous drains.
• For more information on our custom drains please visit our website:
• Available with tamper proof cover and screws.
DRAIN BODY INCLUDES
- Height adjustable spacers*
- Trough Extensions (2)
- Two Band coupling (1)
- Cover removal key (2)
- Transition Tape (1)
- Inside Corners (4)
- Outside Corners (2)
- Reinforcement Tape (1)
- *See chart for part quantities of different drain lengths
HELPFUL HINT: The two most requested lengths are 26 and 58 inch. Why? This is the footprint of a classic 5 foot bathtub. Linear drains are a great, cost-effective solution for people wanting to create a tiled shower in an existing bathroom.
The linear drain can be lined up with any of the four sides of the bathing enclosure. To allow for the thickness of the walls and allow for some space next to the ends of the drain, choose a drain length that is two inches shorter than the side where you want to put the drain. The best place to put the drain can depend somewhat on the existing plumbing and wall.
Choose Size Above: PLD 26, PLD 27.5, PLD 30, PLD 36, PLD 40, PLD 44, PLD 46, PLD 48, PLD 52, PLD 57, PLD 63, PLD 68
Linear Shower Drain | Proline Drain Body | Step 1
Shipping: TYPICALLY SHIPS IN TWO BUSINESS DAYS | When ordered on Standard Business Days (M-F) before 12PM EST.
Need it FAST? Expedited Shipping Options are Available at Check-out.
FedEx Service Maps and charts are a general representations of transit, and not a guarantee of delivery time.
Please Call 877.392.2531 for shipping availability and cost to ship to locations outside of the Contiguous USA.
Have a question?
We're here to help.