Quick Tip - View tracking details, make changes to your order, and more from My Orders.
How do I track my order?
- View tracking details, make changes to your order, and more from My Orders.
Will my delivery driver contact me before arrival?
- If you request it, you may ask that the delivery driver contact you at a specified time before their arrival. Many people find that 30 minutes is enough time. However you may request a call an hour or more prior to arrival. The trucking company will do their best to accommodate any reasonable requests.
What if I have a problem with my delivery address?
- Would you like to change the delivery address? Please SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET
- Please note that for security reasons, we can't accept delivery address changes over the phone.
- If you would like to change the shipping address and your order has shipped or if the BILL of LADING has been created, reconsignment fees will apply.
What are some examples of Large Items?
- Shower Stalls
- Shower Bases
- Mobility Scooters
Where do we ship LARGE ITEMS?
- We ship within the Contiguous U.S.A.
- Are you outside of the Contiguous U.S.A.? Please find and list your freight forwarder address during check-out to help with orders outside of our delivery service area.
What is included with every large item delivery?
- EZ Able® emails our customers Tracking Numbers / Pro Numbers with every order. A Pro Number is the name for Over The Road Tracking Numbers.
- You will receive a call from the trucking company ~24 hours prior to when they hope to schedule your delivery.
- Standard delivery includes delivering curbside, a lift gate is NOT INCLUDED.
- It is the customer's responsibility to get the item down from the back of the truck to the ground level. We sell to a lot of contractor's and they appreciate the ability to save the lift gate charge on their orders.
- Lift Gate - for an additional charge you can purchase a LIFT GATE DELIVERY. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND a lift gate for anyone who is receiving the delivery that doesn't have a contractor crew, fork truck or loading dock.
- Liftgate And Inside Delivery are also available in many areas of the Contiguous U.S.A. Choose this option if you need assistance securing your order inside of your garage.
- Yes - An person over 18 years old must be at the delivery address to inspect and sign for your delivery. It is always wise to write "SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION" on your bill of lading. This allows an extra 24 hours to inspect your delivery for shipping damage and/or missing items.
- IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSURE RECEIPT OF THE ORDER. Please contact the shipping company IMMEDIATELY if your shipping carrier tracking states that your package was delivered and you haven't received it. Customers have 24 hours to notify trucking companies of a lost/stolen package in order to qualify for a replacement item.
- You MUST inspect your order for damage upon it's arrival. If in the rare instance there is damage, you MUST indicate that there is damage on the delivery paperwork. You will be notified with your Pro Number once your order ships.
- You have the right to reject any delivery that has shipping damage. If you reject the delivery for any other reason than damage, you will be responsible for additional charges - including but not limited to - Return Shipping, Restocking Fees, Reconsignment Fees, etc.
- Storage Fees – Purchaser will be recharged our freight carrier’s storage charges and any associated fees, that may occur, if the purchaser is unable to accept delivery at the scheduled delivery time or if the customer is unwilling to set a delivery time within 48 hours of being contacted by the trucking company. (Generally applies to “large-sized” products only.)
Large items such as bathtubs, showers, mobility scooter, etc; ship by a method called Over the Road. For your convenience, we pay the trucking company to provide 24 hour delivery notice.