This Adjustable Threshold Ramp is a portable, stand-alone threshold ramp featuring independently adjustable legs with swivel feet.
This Adjustable Threshold Ramp comes in 3 different units which separately allow for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. This free-standing portable threshold ramp is ideal for doorways that swing in and out, uneven surfaces or single step rises. Browse through the TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp features, specifications, and printable materials to learn more.
SIZE: 36 inches wide x 36 inches Deep
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 700 Pounds
Extruded Tread Surface
The extruded tread surface of the TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp is slip-resistant, meaning users are safe to use in any weather.
Free Standing Portable Ramp Design
The free standing portable ramp design of the TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp is ideal for entryways with doors that swing both in and out.
Adjustable Legs with Swivel Feet
The adjustable legs with swivel feet of the TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp allow for 2 inches of vertical adjustments. The adjustable legs adjust independently making the Angled Entry Ramp the perfect solution for uneven surfaces.
High-Strength Aluminum Materials
The Transitions Angled Entry Ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time.
The TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum with an extruded tread surface, offers adjustable legs with swivel feet and is completely free standing. Take a look at the free standing portable ramp specifications and contact EZ-ACCESS if you have questions!
EZ-ACCESS, a division of Homecare Products, Inc., (herein referred to as Manufacturer), warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is
applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread, etc.) No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance and reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear and exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake or other natural causes or acts of nature.
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or labor. Manufacturer reserves the right to require Purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt). In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function). Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
3. If Purchaser discovers a defect, he/she must call Manufacturer at 1-800-451-1903 to request a Return Authorization (RA) prior to return of the product to Manufacturer.
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE
DISCLAIMED IN ANY TERRITORY WHERE A PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING EQUIPMENT OR PART. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE EQUIPMENT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from State to State. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
Start by logging into your account. Under ORDERS, click on the tab called RETURNS. Once you fill out and submit your return request, then EZ Able® will begin the Return Authorization process.
Some items are returned directly to EZ Able, while others are returned directly to the manufacturer. Return Authorization processing times vary by manufacturer. Please allow 1-5 business days to receive your authorization via email. The emailed Return Authorization Form will have all of the information necessary to return your item. You are responsible for return shipping. The restocking fee, if any, will be listed on the Return Authorization Form.
Some items are available to be shipped internationally or to Alaska or Hawaii. Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.
EZ Able® can't ship to PO Boxes. Our online store does not allow check-out for deliveries which require custom shipping quotes. Those destinations include, but are not limited to: Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, etc.
Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.