Suitcase Ramp is a 3 FOOT Aluminum Ramp which folds. Offering excellent portability and compactness where longer lengths are required. FOLDS TO 15 INCHES.
This wheelchair ramp is a suitcase ramp that unfolds to its full size and has recessed hinges so the suitcase ramp surface is free of obstructions. Construction is welded aluminum with a black non-skid surface. A carrying handle makes transport easy.
This ultra-strong, single-fold ramp provides the safety and strength required while remaining lightweight and portable. The smooth and quiet action of the live hinge – a continuous full length low profile hinge – adds strength and stability to the ramp. Ergonomically designed flexible, non-breakable handles offer convenient carrying and a comfortable grip. Features an extruded non-skid tread for superior traction, and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Welded construction provides long-term durability and safety. Unfolds to a 30" wide platform. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty. Made in the USA.
The 30" width model allows the suitcase ramp to fit in vans with narrow doors. This style of portable ramp is sometimes referred to as a suitcase ramp.
3 foot long | SS3
Unfolds to a 30 inch width
Single Fold Ramp
Non-Skid Tread for Superior Traction
Self-Adjusting bottom transtion plate
800 Pound Capacity
3 Year Warranty
MADE IN USA
Available in 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, & 8-foot lengths
EZ-ACCESS, a division of Homecare Products, Inc., (herein referred to as Manufacturer), warrants that the equipment shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is
applicable to defective material structure components only (excludes powder coated finish, applied non-skid tread, etc.) No part of this warranty will apply to any equipment which has been subject to misuse, vandalism, negligence, alteration, improper loads, accident, improper installation, or which has been repaired outside Manufacturer’s place of business in any way as in the reasonable judgment of Manufacturer, to adversely affect its performance and reliability, nor to normal deterioration due to wear, tear and exposure, corrosion, or damage caused by rain, fire, earthquake or other natural causes or acts of nature.
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repairing or replacing equipment which is returned to Manufacturer’s place of business and which, upon examination, shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or labor. Manufacturer reserves the right to require Purchaser to pay for all shipping charges (Government purchases exempt). In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the equipment with a new product of comparable value and function). Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
3. If Purchaser discovers a defect, he/she must call Manufacturer at 1-800-451-1903 to request a Return Authorization (RA) prior to return of the product to Manufacturer.
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE
DISCLAIMED IN ANY TERRITORY WHERE A PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING EQUIPMENT OR PART. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE EQUIPMENT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from State to State. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its products without any obligation to change or improve any Product previously manufactured by it.
Start by logging into your account. Under ORDERS, click on the tab called RETURNS. Once you fill out and submit your return request, then EZ Able® will begin the Return Authorization process.
Some items are returned directly to EZ Able, while others are returned directly to the manufacturer. Return Authorization processing times vary by manufacturer. Please allow 1-5 business days to receive your authorization via email. The emailed Return Authorization Form will have all of the information necessary to return your item. You are responsible for return shipping. The restocking fee, if any, will be listed on the Return Authorization Form.
Some items are available to be shipped internationally or to Alaska or Hawaii. Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.
EZ Able® can't ship to PO Boxes. Our online store does not allow check-out for deliveries which require custom shipping quotes. Those destinations include, but are not limited to: Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, etc.
Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.