Orbit Patient Lift | 8-12' Ceiling | 5' Arm | 440 lbs Wt Cap
ORBIT Patient Transfer Lift is an American-made, safe, and convenient device to assist in lifting and transferring individuals with limited mobility.
Designed to be used with your favorite ancillary medical equipment (portable motor and sling), the ORBIT, with its articulating arm and pivoting stanchion with brake, can spin 360-degrees, allowing you complete control at all times, in all directions.
Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is non-intrusive to your home or surrounding space. The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When mounted in the middle of the room from floor to ceiling, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction for compact storage.
Reach Options and Load Capacity:The 5’ arm offers a 10’ range of motion and features a 440 lb. weight capacity.
Models are available to reach ceiling heights of 7’-12’.
Range of Reach:With its articulating arm and stanchion each rotating 360-degrees (allowing unmatched range of motion in all directions) and the arm’s 3-point height adjustment (allowing the flexibility to set vertical clearance as needed), the ORBIT is the ideal solution when all-round flexibility and doorway transfers are needed.
Brake:Slows the rotation of the stanchion by creating drag, allowing precise control.
Small Footprint:Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is not intrusive to the home or surrounding space. Its compact design allows the ORBIT to be mounted out of the way, in a location that’s most convenient for the user or caregiver.
Minimal Assembly:Due to its single post design, installation time is reduced, which means minimal disruption for the user or their family. The ORBIT can be installed floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall.
Compact Storage:The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When ceiling mounted, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction.
Convenient:Multiple units can be placed throughout the home for ultimate convenience. Simply move the ancillary medical equipment (portable motor, sling, etc.) from one ORBIT to another as needed.
Made in the USA and carries a 5-year warranty.
Model: 5' Arm, 8'-12' Stanchion
Application: Residential and Institutional
Operation: Patient Lifting and Transferring
Mounting: Mounted floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall
Total Weight: 119.5 lbs (5' / 8'-12')
Weight Capacity: 440 lbs. (5' arm)
Stanchion: 8'-12' H x 2.5" W x 2.5" D (approx.)
Frame Material / Finish: Powder Coated Steel
THE ORBIT CALCULATOR:
To help assist in determining the required clearance between the bottom of the sling and the floor in order to successfully transfer a patient to and from a bed, chair, etc., we have created a guide that will show you the measurements needed to make this evaluation.
1. Homecare Products, Inc., dba EZ-ACCESS (“Manufacturer”), hereby warrants its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 5-years. This limited warranty is applicable to Manufacturer’s parts and components only (i.e., warranty excludes
powder-coated finish, applied non-skid tape, etc.).
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repair or replacement of parts and components, which upon examination shall
disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or
labor. In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the product with a new product of comparable value and function. Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund
the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy. Purchaser must contact Manufacturer to request service prior to asserting any claim pursuant to this warranty. Manufacturer will then, at its option,
either issue a Return Authorization (RA) for return of the product or schedule examination of the product on location. This limited warranty extends to the original purchase and delivery only and is
non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
3. Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the items set forth above and no part of this warranty shall extend to loss or damage exacerbated by purchaser’s failure to mitigate same, any alleged defect not reported by purchaser within thirty (30) days after discovery, or loss or damage due to (a) installation, alteration, relocation, faulty maintenance, improper loads, negligence, accident, vandalism, misuse, or abuse; (b) ordinary wear and tear; (c) shrinkage, warping, fractures, discoloration, etc. within reasonable tolerances caused by aging or exposure to the elements including dampness, condensation, or corrosion; (d) changes in grading or landscaping of the surrounding ground; (e) defects in adjoining or contiguous structures; (f) soil movement or changed site conditions; or (g) acts of God, including, but not limited to fire, explosion, smoke, water escape, windstorm, rain, hail, lightning, falling trees, insects,
aircraft, ground vehicles, flood, snow, ice, and earthquake. Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for injury to any person or damage to any property whatsoever by virtue of this warranty or
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY
ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORILY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED BY
FEDERAL REGULATION OR IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT
OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. This warranty is in addition to, and not in limitation of, any and all other rights and remedies to which purchaser may be entitled at law or in equity. Federal regulations and some state statutes may not
allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
exclusion may not apply to a particular purchaser. This warranty provides specific legal rights, and purchaser may have other rights which may vary by jurisdiction. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its product without any obligation to change or improve any product previously manufactured.
Start by logging into your account. Under ORDERS, click on the tab called RETURNS. Once you fill out and submit your return request, then EZ Able® will begin the Return Authorization process.
Some items are returned directly to EZ Able, while others are returned directly to the manufacturer. Return Authorization processing times vary by manufacturer. Please allow 1-5 business days to receive your authorization via email. The emailed Return Authorization Form will have all of the information necessary to return your item. You are responsible for return shipping. The restocking fee, if any, will be listed on the Return Authorization Form.
Some items are available to be shipped internationally or to Alaska or Hawaii. Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.
EZ Able® can't ship to PO Boxes. Our online store does not allow check-out for deliveries which require custom shipping quotes. Those destinations include, but are not limited to: Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, etc.
Please contact EZ Able® to determine the availability of your product. Please feel free to call 877.392.2531, connect with us via our online chat, or use our consultation form.