Damaged, Wrong or Defective Items
We know how frustrating a damaged or defective item can be.
Defective or Wrong Item
Report Damaged, Defective or Wrong Items:
1) Open Chat Icon - it is located in the lower right of this screen.
then select TICKETS.
3) Attach photos that show the damage. Please upload photos that display:
- The entire item (out of the box - if safe, please inspect the item even if the packaging is damaged),
- The packaging if available,
- Close-up and clear photos of the damage
4) Once your request is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your resolution and next steps. Please allow 2 business days for EZ Able to process the ticket. If you are asked to return the original item, instructions will be provided via email.
How do I know if my item has a manufacturer’s warranty?
To check item eligibility, scroll down on the item’s product page, view Warranty details under the “Warranty" Tab.
What if my open box or clearance item is damaged/defective?
We can assist with open box or clearance items however resolution options are limited.
What do I do if I am instructed to return my damaged/defective item but I don’t have the original packaging?
You can return the item in its original packaging or a similar box if the packaging has been damaged/discarded.
EZ Able is unable to provide boxes or packaging for the return.