Stairlift Installation - Traverse City, MI.
Installing High Quality, Made in USA Stairlifts
throughout the Lower Peninsula of Michigan!
Don't Go it Alone
Enjoy your home in comfort and safety with an EZ Able® stair lift. We offer straight & curved stair lifts feature different lifting capacities and power options, but every stair lift is hand-crafted with care for exceptional performance and dependability.
Indoor & Outdoor Lifts Available
Why EZ Able®?
Don't Go it Alone
Schedule your appointment Today!
We typically install within 2 - 7 business days.
EZ Able® accepts checks as well as these popular payment options
Paypal & Paypal Credit also available
Proven Track Record
Since 2008, EZ Able® has been serving the Stairlift Needs of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and has earned an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Quality Lift - Made in U.S.A.
- Best in Class
- Approved for Installation in Michigan
- Installed by Factory Certified Installers
- Backed by Bruno GOLD WARRANTY
- All EZ Able® installed lifts are covered by 1-year free service
Use Bruno stair lifts to go up and down your stairs safely. Setting the standard for stair lift design and dependability, there's a Made in USA Bruno stair lift for every budget and space. Discover which stair lift model is right for your unique home and needs.
Why Wait? Schedule an In-Home Assessment TODAY!
"I liked the service & every contact I had with EZ Able®. Very quick service!"
— Pat S., Retired R.N., Frankfort
Made in U.S.A. Lifts
< Scoll Left or Right To View More Stairlifts >
Models available for:
- Straight Stairs
- Stairs with turns
- Commercial - Places of Worship, Town Halls, Clubs, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose EZ Able®?
From your first call to evaluation, installation, and warrantied product maintenance, EZ Able® is with you every step of the way. During your free evaluation, a factory certified service technician will talk to you about your specific needs, assess your stairway, and take detailed measurements. You will receive a written cost estimate along with information on what to expect during the installation. EZ Able® is available any time you have questions and concerns.
What Kind of Stairlift do I need?
Chair lifts for stairs are ideal for those who may be able to stand but face difficulty making the climb. Whether your staircase is a straight, curved, indoor or outdoor, our team will help you find the appropriate lift solution for your or a loved one’s lifestyle while meeting any necessary property requirements.
What is the Best Chair Lift for my Home?
Call us at 877.392.2531 and we’ll schedule a free evaluation and talk with you about your specific needs. We will help determine what lift is right for you, take measurements, and install for you!
- Straight Rail: A straight rail lift is ideal for steps or traditionally straight staircases. Our skilled technicians may combine two sets for easy and safe passage up the stairs for years to come.
- Curved Rail: Allow us to custom build a lift for your elegantly curved stairway. Curved staircases or several straight staircases connected by landings usually require a curved rail stair lift installation.
- Outdoor: Worried about your loved one slipping on slick outdoor steps? Outdoor lifts are ideal for safely getting users up raised landings, straight or curved stairways, porches, and decks outside the home.
- Incline Platform Lift for Stairs: Take the stairs without leaving your wheelchair! Incline lifts conveniently allow users to roll onto a platform and travel up or down the stairways natural incline at the push of a button.
- Porch Lifts: Also called a vertical platform lift, porch lifts allow users to safely reach their decks or porches. Porch lifts carry users directly above or below and are often recommended as space-saving accessibility solutions.
How Do Stair Lifts Attach to the Stairway?
Our lifts come with feet that are attached to the rail and screwed into stairway floor for ultimate stability. EZ Able’s skilled service technicians can install your stair lift on numerous staircase surfaces such as carpet, hardwoods, concrete, and even tile or marble with special consideration and hardware.
How Much Does A Stair Lift Cost?
A professionally installed stair lift can cost about $3,000 to $5,000—that’s about the average monthly cost of assisted living.
The cost may vary depending on the brand and specific features needed. For example, some custom curve rail configurations can cost over $12,000.
If you need help paying for your stair lift, there are grants and organizations that can offer assistance if you qualify.
Do you offer Stair lift rentals?
Currently, EZ Able® does not offer stair lift rentals.
EZ Able® - fast, direct to jobsite/home project materials & aging in place products